Web Workshops – December
Are you a new UTC website editor? Need to brush up on your skills? Working on a website project for the University?
Come to one or more of our upcoming web workshops for the training and assistance you need.
We’ve reserved Library 201, the Computer Lab, for the following dates and classes:
- December 8, 9am-12pm – Web 101
- December 8, 1pm-4pm – Snippets and Styles
- December 9, 9am-12pm – Web 101
- December 9, 1pm-4pm – Snippets and Styles
- December 12, 1pm-4pm – Web 101
- December 13, 9am-12pm – Web 101
- December 15, 9am-12pm – Web 101
- December 15, 1pm-4pm – Snippets and Styles
- December 16, 9am-12pm – Web 101
- December 16, 1pm-4pm – Snippets and Styles
Web 101 is an introduction for new editors, and a refresher course for existing editors. You will learn how to create new sections, pages and navigation, and how to use the OU Campus file system and editing tools.
Snippets and Styles is also appropriate for new editors. You will learn how to create button links, enhanced images, and create complicated layouts and interactive elements.
Workshops will last for 1.5 hours, followed by open lab time, during which you can receive hands-on help from experienced web administrators. Open lab time is also a great excuse to get away from your normal office distractions, and concentrate on maintaining or improving your website.
If you have recently completed OU Campus online training, please email email@example.com to review and score your quiz.
We hope to see you soon,
UTC Web Services Team