The Department of Electrical Engineering will offer the following graduate courses in the spring 2012 semester. Many of these classes will be available online. Course descriptions and application information is available here.
- Power System Protection (ENEE 5620)* — Russ Patterson, PE
- Power System Operations (ENEE 5520)* — Bill Hopf, PE
- Power Electronics and Drives (ENEE 5610) — Dr. Abdul Ofoli
- Introduction to the Smart Grid (ENEE 5910)* — Dr. Raziq Yaqub
- Advanced Mobile Broad Band (ENEE 5910)* — Dr. Raziq Yaqub
- Advanced Digital Design (ENEE 5150) — Dr. Stephen Craven
* — Course available in-class and online.