Dr. Ling Jun Wang, UTC Professor of Physics, will discuss the controversy surrounding the Big Bang Theory in his lecture titled “The Other Side of The Big Bang Theory” on Wednesday March 7 from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the Raccoon Mountain Room of the UTC University Center. The lecture is free and open to the public.
“My lecture will be a summary discussion of the fundamental problems with the prevailing Big Bang theory of cosmology that has been weaved into the science fiction movies and preached into the young minds as well as the general public,” Wang said.
During his lecture, Wang will share with the audience the fundamental problems with the prevailing Big Bang Theory of cosmology including:
- The geocentric nature of Hubble law
- The violation of mass and energy conservation law
- The extreme instability of Big Bang models
- Dark Matter
- The horizon problem
- The concept of multi-verse
- The time travel and grandfather paradox
- The cosmic microwave background
- The abundance of helium
A question-and-answer session will follow the lecture.