What you should know about UTC.
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga holds the Community Engagement Classification designated by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. UTC received the elective classification for 2008 – 2013 in both the areas of Curricular Engagement and Outreach and Partnerships. The University will reapply for continuation of this recognition in 2014.
- One of only three public universities in the south selected as a U.S. News and World Report Best Value and ranked in the Top Regional Master’s Universities in the South.
- Named to the 2013 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction, UTC is one of only 100 schools selected based on service-learning and engagement.
- Named one of the top 25 schools in SuperScholar’s Smart Choice for online Engineering Management degrees.
- UTC College of Business was ranked among the best Undergraduate Business Schools by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Designated a 2013 Military Friendly School, UTC is in the top 15 percent of institutions for veterans.
- Named a 2013 College of Distinction, UTC is honored for student engagement, great teaching, vibrant communities, and successful outcomes.