As you prepare for your final exams, the Library is here to help.
Library Building Hours Extended
- The Library is open until 2am from Monday-Thursday, and until 8pm on Friday and Saturday, so you have a quiet place to go for your late-night cram sessions. Click here for complete list of extended hours.
SGA in the Library!
- The SGA will be at the Library nightly Tuesday Dec 3 – Thursday Dec 5 from 10:30pm – 1:30am handing out snacks, study materials, scantrons and blue books.
Need a Study Break?
- On Wednesday Dec 4 from 5pm – 8pm in LIB 208, the Library will be giving out free bowls of cereal and will be showing kids cartoons for you to watch while you eat. Take a quick study break to fuel up with food and rest your brain by taking your mind back to a simpler time; those lazy hazy Saturday mornings spent eating cereal and watching cartoons.
Extra Outlets and Study Space
- During Finals Week, LIBRARY 208 will open for study and all seats have access to an electrical outlet.
- The Library has all this and more during Finals! Check out this blog post to find out more information about all of the extra Library offerings during Finals Week.
The Library is here to help you successfully end your semester.
Visit the Library or chat with us online to let us know how we can help you.
Good luck on your finals!