UTC Online will transition to a new Blackboard version and server beginning with Summer ’11 classes. Faculty will have access on the new server (bb4.utc.edu) to develop their summer classes by the end of March. Information about the transition is detailed here.
The new Blackboard version offers enhanced functionality, new features, and more efficient ways to manage your course. Since the new interface looks very different, faculty are highly encouraged to register for training offered by the Teaching Resource Center.
Training faculty may be interested in include the following sessions:
- Blackboard 9 Basics
- Exporting Course Content from Bb 8 & Import into Bb 9
- Learning How to Use the New Features in Bb 9 for My Organization
- Managing Content/Files in Bb 9
- Monitoring Student Performance in Bb 9
- Transitioning My Course from Bb 8 to Bb 9
- What’s New in Bb 9
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about this transition.
-UTC Online Administrator