Ph.D., Industrial Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, 2019
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
- Dissertation Topic:
- Numerical Evaluation of Research Project Performance
- Engineering Management Research, Design of Experiments, Analytical Methods for Engineering Management, Theory & Practice of Engineering Management, Productivity & Quality Engineering, Nonlinear Optimization, Advanced Optimization via Simulation, Stochastic Processes, Reliability of Lean Systems, Statistical Methods, and Industrial Systems Engineering Seminar.
M.B.A., Finance, 2013
- Lincoln Memorial University, Knoxville TN
- Does Coal Have A Future? The Implication of U.S. Dependence on Coal Compared with Dependence on Natural Gas.
- Finance Management, Marketing Management, Business Ethics & Social Responsibility, Public Policy & Finance, Contemporary Management & Leadership, Accounting, Economics, Operations Management/Quantitative Analysis, Portfolio Management, Financial Statement Analysis, Business Strategy, and Research in Finance.
B.S., Biological Sciences, Microbiology, 2011
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville TN
- Strong focus on bioinformatics research.
- Conducted research as an undergraduate research assistant
- Proficiency in PHP & SQL programming
- Exceptional work in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Office
- 158 Undergraduate Credit Hours.