- To strip and set roped routes and boulder problems (5.5 – 5.13 and VB – V10).
- To maintain climbing wall safety and function through regular inspection and repair.
- To maintain appropriate route distribution.
- To forerun, give and receive constructive feedback, and make appropriate adjustments and changes to routes.
- Hold washing.
- Facility maintenance.
- To be available for special events such as competitions, promotional affairs, etc.
- To conduct oneself as a representative of UTC Outdoors at all times.
- 1 year commercial gym climbing experience.
- To be able to accommodate a variable work schedule that will include early mornings, late evenings, and occasional weekends.
- 5.12/V8 climbing ability.
- The ability to grind out creative moderate routes monthly.