Mocs Print and Mail Services: Operating 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. All operations are housed in the Mail Center in the Administration Building on Palmetto Street. The Library Copy Center is closed.
Faculty and Staff
All campus buildings now require security card access. Each full-time university employee should have an official UTC ID with card access capabilities to his or her workplace. If you’re a full-time employee who doesn’t have an ID/access card, call the University ID Card Office/MOCS CARD at 423-425-2218 for service. Access to interior doors and spaces remains unchanged. Call UTC Police at 423-425-4357 for access assistance or with questions. Please do not prop doors open.
Health and Safety
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to continue practicing social distancing along with other recommended habits to avoid viral illness, including frequent hand washing or use of hand sanitizer, cleaning or disinfecting high-touch surfaces and staying home if you are sick.
- Wash your hands. Often. Thoroughly.
- Avoid close contact with people who appear to be sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough and/or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces with a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
International Travel Restrictions
All outgoing, university-related international travel is suspended. This includes travel related to teaching, research or grant activity, internships, conferences and presentations, performances and athletics.
Domestic Travel Restrictions
Along with international travel, the University also has indefinitely suspended all non-essential, domestic, University-related business travel.
Be mindful of personal domestic travel and bringing visitors to campus. Be sure to follow CDC recommendations and your health care provider’s guidance if you experience viral symptoms, especially if you have traveled recently.