Operation Move-In will happen over seven days from Monday, Aug. 10 to Sunday, Aug. 16. In addition to the expanded dates, other changes include:
- Students are asked to sign up for a reserved move-in time between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. daily.
- University Housing will host drive-through check-in at the UTC Sports Complex.
- Students are asked to bring only two guests each to help unload belongings and move into their on-campus residences.
- Students have two hours from their check-in times to finish unloading and relocating their cars to long-term parking lots.
- Volunteers are not being recruited to help unload cars but may be recruited to serve as greeters or parking attendants.
About 500 students are expected to move in each day from Aug. 10-16. Faculty and staff on campus then are encouraged to offer students and their families smiles, a wave or help with directions, if needed.
UTC faculty and staff are encouraged to support Operation Move-In by providing a banner to be hung at the UTC Sports Complex. For more information on the banner program, email: email@example.com
See all available information on Operation Move-In 2020 here.