UTC remains fully operational. All modifications made to schedules, policies and practices will be aligned with CDC and American College Health Guidelines. Resources to support faculty, students and staff are listed at the “Resources” menu below.
Questions or concerns?
Get answers from our experts.
Email questions 24/7 by clicking on the UTC COVID-19 Questions Form below:
Still have questions?
Call us at 423-425-4111
M–F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Stay Safe This Spring
UTC is dedicated to the safety and wellbeing of students, faculty, staff and the Chattanooga community.
As in fall 2020, UTC will carefully monitor regional, community and campus data toward decision-making that honors the University mission and protects the campus community.
Summary of what to expect this semester:
- All spring semester courses will begin as scheduled on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
- All classes, except those designated face-to-face essential, will be online through Feb. 1.
- Campus Housing will offer students a variety of options for scheduling move-in between Jan. 14 and Jan. 31. Those details will be communicated directly to residential students.
- Processes and protocols to keep the Mocs community safe and limit the spread of COVID-19 in fall 2020 remain in place for spring 2021.
- UTC is planning to conduct routine COVID-19 testing for all students, faculty and staff throughout the semester.
Face-to-face Essential Courses Listing
For the first two weeks of the spring semester, UTC is temporarily changing how some courses will be delivered. All courses except those designated “face-to-face essential” begin online starting Jan. 19.