Zoom rooms will be listed here when they are finalized for spring 2021.
The University’s Zoom Rooms support students rotating between online and face-to-face classes or who just need a quiet place to engage in online classwork while on campus. If the time between your classes is too short to travel, you can use Zoom Rooms to:
- Connect to classes – with your own device or a UTC desktop
- Charge your device while you work
- Use headphones or earbuds to listen in or speak (quietly) for class
Please follow these guidelines while using these rooms:
- Abide by all UTC Interim COVID-19-Related Policies, including the requirements that everyone must wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- Headphones or earbuds must be used.
- Mobile phones should be silenced when using these rooms.
- Speaking during your online class participation is acceptable, but your voice should be kept at a low volume.
- Refrain from eating or drinking while in any of these areas.
These rooms are on the interactive campus map under Student Success Resources.
If you have any questions about these areas, email email@example.com.