The University has created Zoom Rooms to support students who are rotating between online and face-to-face classes or who just need a quiet place to engage in online classwork while on campus. If the time between your classes is too short to travel, you can use Zoom Rooms to:
- Connect to classes – with your own device or a UTC desktop
- Charge your device while you work
- Use headphones or earbuds to listen in or speak (quietly) for class
Find a Zoom Room near your classes from one of the locations listed. BYOD here means “Bring Your Own Device.”
|Davenport 111||BYOD Lab||20||✓|
|Davenport 133||BYOD Lab||11||✓|
|Lupton Hall 303||BYOD Lab||18||✓|
|Lupton Hall 390||BYOD Lab||18||✓|
|Mapp Building 213||BYOD Lab||23||✓|
|UC Chattanooga A||BYOD Lab||25||✓|
|UC Chattanooga B||BYOD Lab||20||✓|
|UC Chattanooga C||BYOD Lab||17||✓|
|UTC Library 201||Desktops Lab||16||✓|
|UTC Library 301||BYOD Lounge||16||✓|
Students can begin using these rooms immediately.
Please follow these guidelines while using these rooms:
- Abide by all UTC Interim COVID-19-Related Policies, including the requirements that everyone must wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- Headphones or earbuds must be used.
- Mobile phones should be silenced when using these rooms.
- Speaking during your online class participation is acceptable, but your voice should be kept at a low volume.
- Refrain from eating or drinking while in any of these areas.
These rooms have been added to the new interactive campus map under Student Success Resources.
If you have any questions about these areas, please email email@example.com.