Date: 3rd October (Wednesday)
Venue: UC Auditorium, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 735 Vine St, Chattanooga, TN 37403
For online registration click here.
Click here for detailed Program Schedule.
The workshop aims to discuss the latest predictions in addition to the following topics:
- Keynote session will provide a true insight on “Is Global Recession Threatening Smart Grid Deployments in USA?”.
- A Special session on “Smart Grid-2015” is specifically designed for technical managers to provide comprehensive knowledge on Utility Trends, Implications and Key Challenges envisioned in the next three years.
- An Educational session is specifically setup for researchers/students, and aims to present latest innovations in smart generation, transmission, distribution, and consumption. It will also focus on role of ICT in Smart Grid new applications.
- Last session a Panel Discussion aims to bring the technical, financial and regulatory experts to take a moment and assess if smart grid has been a smart or a dumb investment so far.
- In addition it provides networking opportunities (breaks and lunches) to students, employers and job seekers.
Department of Electrical Engineering,
The University of tennessee at Chattanooga.
Below is a limited list of hotels that are near UTC. When making a reservation, ask for the UTC
rate since most hotels offer a discounted rate for UTC affiliates which is
subject to availability.
The DoubleTree Hotel
407 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Sheraton Read House Hotel
827 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
2 Carter Plaza Chattanooga, TN 37402
215 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Hampton Inn & Suites
400 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
440 West Martin Luther King Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37402
300 Carter Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402