- In order to connect to a remote lab computer in the LabStats Remote Access Dashboard from a Mac, you will first need to install two applications on your computer. First, navigate to vpn.utc.edu in order to download Global Protect.
*For instructions on how to connect your Mac to the UTC VPN, go to:
- Next, you will need to install Microsoft Remote Desktop from the Mac App Store.
- After installing these applications and connecting to the UTC VPN, you are now ready to connect to a remote lab computer in the Remote Access Dashboard. Navigate to https://remoteaccess.labstats.com/university-of-tennessee-chattanooga, choose the computer that you would like to connect to, and click Connect.
- You will then see a prompt to download a file to connect. Click Download. This will download an RDP file to your default download folder.
- Open the file that you just downloaded. You will be prompted for your domain, username and password. Enter your utcID in the following format: cha\abc123. Then click Continue on the next two windows.