If you get a new phone, you will need to restore your Duo account to the new phone before you will be able to sign in. If your app isn’t working as expected, you can also use the restore to reactivate your device.
1. Once you have your new phone, go to 2fa.utk.edu/restore
2. Log in with your NetID and password and additional verification information.
3. Select one of the Duo methods to log in.
1. Call Me: Call the cell phone number already registered. Select 7 to approve.
2. Enter a Passcode: Select ‘Text me new codes’ to receive an SMS message with new temporary codes to the phone number registered.
3. Send Me a Push (only if you have access to your old device).
4. IMPORTANT Select ‘Device Options’ for your phone and choose ‘Reactivate Duo Mobile’ and follow the instructions.