|Service Description: IT recognizes the importance of getting access to training (face-to-face and online) to further your knowledge, skills and expertise. While there are many training opportunities offered by various departments across campus, IT can assist with getting access to technology-related training in any of the following ways:
● Microsoft – for training related to Microsoft Office 365 products, go to: https://support.office.com/en-us/office-training-center
● Google – for training related to Google products, go to:
● K@TE – for access to the UT System’s comprehensive learning management system for training and professional development, go to: K@TE (Knowledge and Training Excellence) https://kate.tennessee.edu/index.html
● Face-to-Face – for direct assistance with frequently used technology applications, contact the Help Desk to request assistance and/or consultation.
● LinkedIn Learning and Pluralsight – for assistance in accessing an extensive library of technology-related training materials, contact the Help Desk to assist you with the steps and costs for acquiring an individual or departmental license to one of these training repositories.
|Aliases: training, support, professional development, online learning, online training|
|Audience: Faculty, Staff, Students|
|To Request Service: Contact the Help Desk by phone at (423) 425-4000, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by submitting a ticket online at https://helpdesk.utc.edu.|
|Documentation (URL): See associate links in list above.|
|Support Contact: Help Desk, Associate CIO, Business Services Team|
|Service Levels: Support is available during normal UTC business hours. Online sources available 24/7.|
|Service Requirements: Any faculty, staff, or student who would like to acquire knowledge or learn new skills to help with academics, career, research or every day life.|
|Service Status/Phase: Production|