Our book sale returns next week! Join us under the library portico Monday through Thursday, October 15-18, 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. As always, everything costs $1.
Now, there are plenty of great things to do with big hardcover books:
- Read: kinda the obvious activity, but tried and true — and still king in our … er … book.
- Make a sweet book safe: perfect for your precious secrets and valuables.
- Geocache: get outside and plant a book with message somewhere. Just don’t forget to register the cache.
- Make a book igloo: winter is coming. But don’t host any wrestling matches or bonfires.
- Decoupage a coffee table: or, you know, something else. JUST DECOUPAGE.
See you next week!