College aged students aren’t the only ones with educational opportunities this summer. UTC will be offering a variety of summer camps and programs in a variety of fields for children in pre-k through high school.
- The Challenger STEM Learning Center offers a number of summer camps that give students an out-of-this-world educational experience, including Space Tots, Explorer, Discovery, and Enterprise Camps. To find out more, click here.
- The Southeast Center for Education in the Arts is offering a number of new arts camps this summer, for children from Pre-K to 9th grade who want to explore the arts. Click here to see them all.
- Athletics offers a number of summer camps, including wrestling, football, and soccer, among others. Check them all out here.
- Campus Recreation offers a ‘learn to swim’ program from May through July. A certified water safety instructor provides tips and instruction for beginner swimmers. For more information, click here.
- Continuing Education offers summer camps such as Youth University, a summer enrichment program for rising 1st through 6th graders. Activities vary from week to week, though art, math, reading, science, swimming, and outdoor game time are included daily. Find out more about Youth University here.
- Continuing Education also offers the Interdisciplinary Mathematics (I-Math) Summer Day Camp. The one-week day camp is designed to give high school students early exposure to more advanced mathematics and its applications in various scientific fields, through an informal and fun learning environment. Read more about I-Math here.