The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees meets March 28-29 on the UT Chattanooga campus.
The meeting of the full board begins at 1 p.m. EDT on March 29 in the Tennessee Room of the UTC University Center and will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. A link to the webcast will be available at tennessee.edu.
Agenda items for the full board include:
- Assessments and payments under the performance-based variable compensation plan for fiscal year 2015-16
- Revision of quantitative performance goals under fiscal year 2016-17 performance incentive payment plan for university officers
- Revisions to the annual presidential performance review process
- President’s recommendation for appointment and initial compensation of the treasurer pursuant to a reorganization
- Revision of the president’s employment agreement related to the salary in his post-presidential tenured faculty appointment
- Committee recommendations on items requiring board approval
Wednesday, March 29
8:15 a.m. – Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee
10:30 a.m. – Finance and Administration Committee
The full agenda and materials for all meetings may be requested from the contacts listed below and will be posted at trustees.tennessee.edu.