College-aged students aren’t the only ones with educational opportunities over the summer. UTC will be offering a variety of summer camps and programs for children pre-K through high school.
- The Challenger STEM Learning Center camps give students an out-of-this-world educational experience, including Space Tots, Explorer, Discovery, and Enterprise Camps. To find out more, click here.
- Mocs Athletics summer camps include wrestling, football, and soccer, among others. Check them all out here.
- Campus Recreation offers a “learn to swim” program from May through July. A certified water safety instructor provides tips and instruction for beginner swimmers of all ages. For more information, click here.
- The Center for Professional Education features such summer camps as Youth University, an enrichment program for rising first- through sixth-graders. Activities vary from week to week, although art, math, reading, science, swimming, and outdoor game time are included daily. Find out more about Youth University here.
- The Center for Professional Education also offers the Interdisciplinary Mathematics (I-Math) Summer Day Camp. The one-week day camp is designed to give high school students early exposure to more advanced mathematics and its applications in various scientific fields in an informal environment. Read more about I-Math here.