Seven new board members have been appointed to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga’s Alumni Board of Directors. They are:
- John Harbison, ’79, ’16, Lecturer at the UTC
- Darrin Ledford, ’94, Owner of ImageWorks Printing + Graphics and Hamilton County Commissioner for District 4
- Kevin Lusk, ’98, Director of Public Relations and Physician Outreach at Vascular Institute of Chattanooga
- Veronica Peebles, ’94, Manager of Communications and Marketing at CARTA
- Scott Rowe, ’96, Hospital Administrator at Healthsouth
- Ashley Williams, ’07, ’14, Program Coordinator for BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Jacob Yost, ’07, Educator and Coach at the McCallie School
“On behalf of the board, I’m thrilled to welcome these new members,” said Donna Lawrence, UTC Alumni Board president. “Each brings a wide range of experiences and perspectives and has demonstrated a commitment and passion to UTC. We appreciate their willingness to serve.”
The new members were installed as of July 1, 2018. Their terms will last through June 30, 2020.
The board’s returning members are: Don E. Adkins, Uras C. Agee III, Douglas A. Brown, James “Jay” W. Dale, Amy Davis, Daniel C. Day, Robert S. Dooley, Jane Guthrie, Jayne Holder, Jerald E. Jenkins, Richard A. Johnson, Annalyn Jones, Laura Kay, Donna Lawrence, Preston A. Rogers, Stanley L. Russell, Edward E. Smith, Tyler G. Spry and Virginia Z. Waddell.