Congratulations to the 2017 recipients of the UTC Collaborative Research Initiative for Sponsored Programs (CRISP) awards!
- Drew Bailey – “Electroencephalographic (EEG) and physiological tracking of activity and space”
- Chris Cunningham – “Identifying gaps in nursing safety education & practice”
- Bradley Harris and David Giles – “Physiological & behavioral adaptations of Vibrio cholerae to fatty acids in a continuous culture (bioreactor) model”
- Marcus Mauldin, Shewanee Howard-Baptiste, Nicole Brown, and Kara Hamilton – The “Best Town Ever”: Where cheap meat and sugary snacks divide cultures
- Deborah McAlister, Shannon McCarragher, Lisa Wilkes, and Peggy Moyer – “Lego EV3 robotics and data-logging”
- Sean Richards and Steven Symes – “Lead concentrations in Hamilton County’s school drinking water and associated low birth weight”
- Mina Sartipi, Zhen Hu, Nancy Fell, Greg Heath, and Rehan Qayyum – “Post-stroke management using historical health data and big data analytics”
- Endong Wang and Weidong Wu – “Scaling-up of 3D printing technology for sustainable and resilient construction – Investigation of critical environmental & structural issues”
Faculty who are interested in applying to the program in the future can see details about the previous competition here. To learn more about internal grant opportunities, please visit the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs website for more information.