- Event: AASHE: Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education
- Dates: October 20-22
- Location: Virtual Conference
- Information: The UTC Office of Sustainability is excited to have unlimited registrations for our campus students, staff and faculty for the 2020 Global Conference on Sustainability in Higher Education, a virtual conference taking place October 20-22. GCSHE offers 3 full days of live content and networking, plus thirty days of on-demand access (through November 22). Hosted by the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE), this year’s conference is the largest stage to exchange effective models, policies, research, collaborations and transformative actions that advance sustainability in higher education and surrounding communities. Topics include Campus Operations; Culture and Communications; Governance and Administration; Racial Equity and Social Justice; Student Organizing and Activism, among others. This global conference is made possible with funding from Student Green Fees.
Sign-up using the instructions below to gain free access to this opportunity:
- Click HERE to register.
- If you are a Presenter or Student Presenter, use the Presenter link provided in your acceptance email and add the Discount Code to receive a free registration.
- Fill out all the relevant fields.
- Use your institutional email address only. The Discount Code is linked to your UTC email domain (@utc.edu and mocs.utc.edu). Other email addresses (such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo) will not work with the Discount Code.
- On the Submit Payment page, enter the following Discount Code: UTCEDU101920
- This will drop your total to $0.00.
- Complete your registration.
Please be aware that you will be receiving an email from email@example.com with login credentials to the Conference platform (keep any eye on our inbox and possibly your junk box in case it ends up there).
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Lisa Darger at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
We hope you will be able to join us as we explore, reexamine and re-envision sustainability in higher education.