It finally happened. The website refresh, Phase 1 of a multi-year deep look into the UTC website, has officially closed out as a project. The refresh began in October 2018.
We chose a ‘refresh’ over ‘redesign’ as we wanted to address the following goals:
- Accessibility of the entire site.
- Elimination of old, outdated content and pages (also to reduce page count).
- Responsive design regardless of audience viewing on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Establish more consistency across the entire site to improve user experience.
- Focus attention on the external audiences of the site, specifically attracting and retaining students.