Be Well is a collaborative initiative that supports holistic wellbeing programs across campus. If you see the Be Well logo listed on a program, you can be sure it will be a free or low-cost event aimed at improving student, faculty and staff wellbeing. Our upcoming events include:
- Be Well Wednesdays pop-up tabling events take place the first and third Wednesdays of the month and offer health tips and promote upcoming Be Well-sponsored activities. Upcoming event dates:
- September 7, Chamberlain Plaza (adjacent to Starbucks), 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- September 21, Heritage Plaza (next to the Power C), 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Physical Wellbeing Health Fair will include exercise and nutrition vendors offering information, healthy food and giveaway items.
- October 19, Tennessee Room, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Want your event sponsored by Be Well? Email email@example.com for more information.
Stay tuned for more wellbeing tips and highlights.
Assistant Director Health Education & Wellness Promotion, Center for Wellbeing