Issue Resolved – 9/2/2021 at 1:26pm
We have confirmed that all the swipe card readers are now operational and any issues have been resolved.
Issues Detected – 9/2/2021 at 8:45am
We are currently experiencing issues with a number of swipe card readers on campus. The current impact is that swipe card reader may not recognize your MocsCard when you attempt to swipe into a building or room. This issue is being investigated and we will post updates as we have more information.
We expect to have the problem resolved by 10am today.
Your Mocs Card is your official UTC ID card.
This card can be used for the following purposes:
- Admission to Athletic Events
- Checking out books, laptops, etc. from UTC Library
- Obtaining special rates and privileges at many University functions
- Indication of an individual’s right to use University facilities
- Secure door access validation
- Access to campus shuttle and CARTA city transportation
For assistance or to report an issue, please use the Phone & Online Support information below.