UT Verse is a chat-based, AI-powered platform furnished by the University of Tennessee system and specific to the University of Tennessee community. This is UT’s generative AI chat, where you can have AI conversations about topics geared toward internal audiences, university business and research. Importantly, chat data is for internal use only, is protected and will not leak outside the organization nor be shared with third-party groups or to train public AI models.
Use UT Verse for your UT-specific AI conversations, including conversations about your research and proprietary university data.
Features for the UT Verse include:
- Easy access to AI Chat.
- User and business data is protected and will not leak outside the organization.
- Chat data is available for internal use only and not shared with third-party groups or used to train the public AI models.
- Manage access with UT Microsoft 365 accounts.
- Coming soon: Ability to upload documents to prompt questions and analyze content.
- See all the features for UT Verse in the OIT Knowledge Base.
How to sign in to UT Verse:
Use your UTC email address and password.
- Faculty and Staff: email@example.com
- Students: UTCID@mocs.utc.edu
Supported web browsers: Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
Type your comments to UT Verse as you would a person. UT Verse responses will be limited to approximately 800 words per prompt.