Greetings TIAA Members,
TIAA is offering the following live webinars in July, and registration can be done via www.tiaa.org/webinars.
Live webinar topics include:
- Looking to turn your retirement savings into a “paycheck” for life? –You diversify your investment portfolio before retirement to help offset risk. A similar strategy can help see you through retirement. Learn how creating a diversified income plan can help reduce the risks you may face in retirement and ensure you have income that never runs out.
July 12 at 12 p.m. (ET), 11 a.m. (CT), 10 a.m. (MT), 9 a.m. (PT)
- Start to Finish: The early career woman’s guide to financial wisdom – Investing and saving strategies for women, core concepts that guide all investing, building a plan and taking action, ways to help take on life challenges without damaging future financial well-being.
July 12 at 3 p.m. (ET), 2 p.m. (CT), 1 p.m. (MT), 12 p.m. (PT)
- Quarterly economic and market update with TIAA’s Chief Investment Strategist – Take a closer look at our views on the financial markets, including key market drivers, the U.S. economy, policy and politics, and investing in public markets.
July 13 at 12 p.m. (ET), 11 a.m. (CT), 10 a.m. (MT), 9 a.m. (PT)
- Beneficiary Considerations – We spend our lifetimes building wealth, and understanding how it will be distributed to our beneficiaries is important to our legacies and our beneficiaries. In this seminar, you will learn more about how the acceleration of income taxation will impact both individual and trust beneficiaries, address a new class of beneficiaries, and discuss exceptions to the new rules.
July 13 at 3 p.m. (ET), 2 p.m. (CT), 1 p.m. (MT), 12 p.m. (PT)
- Within Reach: Transitioning from career to retirement – So it’s time to retire, now what? Make some final preparations to help shift from an active career to retirement. From income options to taxes to health insurance, you need to be prepared.
July 19 at 3 p.m. (ET), 2 p.m. (CT), 1 p.m. (MT), 12 p.m. (PT)
Austin Jefferson, CRPC®, CMFC®
3100 West End Avenue | Suite 375
Nashville, TN. 37203
P 615.783.2956 ext. 25-2956