Preventing Burnout – Optum
August 2, 9-10:00 am
Today, work/life balance can be difficult, and many people feel pressured to work faster, harder and longer hours. This can lead to burnout, resulting in decreased productivity and dissatisfaction, among other things.
Attendees will examine causes of burnout and potential solutions along with ideas to decrease the likelihood of experiencing burnout.
• Brainstorm possible solutions
• Determine what they can control
• Identify what causes of burnout
• Make a personal plan to reduce burnout
• Define burnout and if they are close to it
• Examine the facts – and fiction – surrounding burnout
WebEx Password: training
United States Toll Free
Access code: 2634 504 7113
Password for call in only participants: (enter 87246464 from your phones)
**Please note that if you are calling into the Webinar using your telephone rather than using the audio through your computer, or you are calling in only to listen to the training you will need to enter the above password on your phone when prompted**
Resources of the Month:
Burnout at Work Isn’t Just About Exhaustion. It’s Also About Loneliness. Harvard Business Review
Try a K@TE course on Stress Management!
- Take a Deep Breath and Manage Your Stress 22 min.
- Optimizing Your Work/Life Balance: Taking Control of Your Stress 1 hour
Try a Linkedin Learning course!
Register for TIAA’s live webinars!
Each month, TIAA hosts several live webinars. You can also view recordings of past webinars.
You can also visit the UTC Training Calendar by clicking here or visiting the HR Professional Development webpage.
There is NO cost to attend any of the above trainings and events.