Information Technology will be performing several rounds of maintenance this weekend (Friday, July 29th – Sunday, July 31st) to update services. Visit http://www.utc.edu/itstatus for maintenance details and updates.
What to expect:
- MyMocsDegree Maintenance – Friday, July 29th at 6:00pm to Sunday, July 31st at 11:59pm:
- MyMocsDegree degree audit services will not be available for the weekend of Friday, July 29th – Sunday, July 31st, due to necessary maintenance for applying software upgrades.
- See https://blog.utc.edu/itstatus/mymocsdegree-maintenance/ for more information on the services impacted by the upcoming maintenance for the MyMocsDegree degree audit system.
- Campus Telephone Maintenance – Friday, July 29th at 6:00pm to Saturday, July 30th at 7:00pm:
- The campus physical telephone system will not be available for the weekend of Friday, July 29th – Saturday, July 30th, due to necessary maintenance. Critical telephone services for 911 and emergency phones will remain available and are not impacted by this maintenance.
- See https://blog.utc.edu/itstatus/campus-telephone-maintenance-friday-july-29th/ for more information.
- Monthly IT Maintenance – Friday, July 29th at 7:30pm to Saturday, July 30th at 6:00am:
- Routine System Maintenance: All IT services, except UTC Learn (Canvas), Zoom, Mocs Mail, and Office 365 could see a brief interruption of services.
- See https://blog.utc.edu/itstatus/monthly-routine-maintenance-friday-july-29th/ for more information.
Please contact the IT Help Desk at 423-425-4000 if you have any questions related to the scheduled maintenance.
For updates and upcoming maintenance dates, check out our IT Status page http://www.utc.edu/itstatus.