Operation Move In takes place Wednesday, August 17, through Friday, August 19.
There are three ways you and/or your department can get involved:
- Volunteer assignments cover everything from greeting students and their families, parking, traffic and unloading cars. This is a great way to welcome our students and help them settle into their new homes on campus.
- You can sign up to volunteer for Operation Move-In by visiting OMI Volunteer Sign Up.
- Want to learn more about what it is like to volunteer for Operation Move-In? Check out this video featuring many of our campus partners.
- All faculty/staff volunteers will receive a free t-shirt and meal voucher that can be used at select campus dining locations.
2. Fliers/Goodies for on-campus residents:
- If you want us to pass something out with the room keys at the OMI tent, please deliver it to Pfeiffer Hall Room 112 by Thursday, August 4. Please rubber band your fliers so we don’t have loose pieces of paper.
- One per resident means you need to print/order about 3,500.
- If you want to pass something out that is larger than a flier, please contact me directly to make sure we can logistically handle it.
- You can hang a banner on the fence at the UTC Sports Complex.
- As students drive through, they will be able to see the various departments and offices available to them.
- Plan to hang up your banner on Tuesday, August 16, between 8 a.m.-noon at the Sports Complex, or drop your banner off at Pfeiffer Hall Room 112 by Monday, August 15, and we’ll hang it for you.
Associate Director of Administrative Services, Housing and Residence Life
423-425-5355 … utc.edu/housing