Registration is now open for UTC Center for Professional Education’s Fall 2022 Microsoft Excel Workshops. All workshops are instructor-led and held via Zoom from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Introductory Excel: September 14 & 15, 2022
- Intermediate Excel: October 12 & 13, 2022
- Advanced Excel: November 9 & 10, 2022
The cost is $195 per workshop, which includes the course workbook.
Campus Department Payment Information
Campus department payments—select billing at the time of registration and CPE will process via transfer voucher with departmental approval.
CPE also offers an Excel bundle option for their core Microsoft Excel Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced workshops. The CPE refund policy applies to the bundle option, and all selected workshops must be completed in the same semester to receive the Excel bundle discount. Discounts are as follows:
- Register for 2 Core Workshops: (Introductory, Intermediate or Advanced): $350 | a $40 discount
- Register for 3 Core Workshops (Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced): $500 | an $85 discount
UTC Staff Testimonial
“I highly recommend CPE’s Excel Workshops. Since taking the Introductory workshop, I have seen an increase in my use of shortcuts as well as improved communication with colleagues related to data collection and management.”
-Kimberly Thomas, J.D.
Director of Decosimo Student Center, Gary W. Rollins College of Business