Read To Achieve, UTC’s campus-wide reading program, needs your help selecting the title for the 2023-2024 school year.
We are seeking a book that offers:
- Accurate and respectful portrayals of diverse cultures and identities
- Relevance to first-year students, current society, and/or our local community
- Possibilities for additional programming, especially inclusion in first-year courses or other areas of the curriculum
- Reasonable cost (less than $20)
- Manageable length (around 200-300 pages)
If you know of a book that would make an excellent choice, please use the link below to submit your ideas.
Crystal Edenfield, Stacie Grisham, Tiffany Mitchell, Jenn Stewart
Read to Achieve Steering Committee