December 2022 has arrived, and the Fall 2022 semester is coming to an end. The Bursar Office Team sends congratulations to the class of 2022. For the students who are continuing the UTC experience, below is some important information regarding the Spring 2023 Semester:
- Students who have registered for Spring 2023 should view their E-Mocs statement. The information is accessible via your MyMocsNet account.
- The last day to pay for Spring 2023 is Thursday, December 15, 2022.
- Cancellation of classes for Spring 2023 due to non-payment will occur on Monday, December 19, 2022 at Noon (EST).
- First Day of Classes for Spring 2023 is Monday, January 9, 2023.
- All students are encouraged to set up ACH/Direct Deposit for refunds through the student’s MyMocsNet account. Note that a paper check mailed to the permanent address on file, can take 5-10+ days via USPS. If assistance is needed on adding the refund account information, please go to www.utc.edu/bursar, click the “Video Instructions” tab in the middle of the page and click on the video titled “Bursar Series: Direct Deposit.
If you have any general questions, please contact our office at 423.425.4781 or email us at Bursars-Office@utc.edu. The office is open Monday – Friday beginning at 8:30 am until 5:00 pm. Note: Ensure that anyone permitted to discuss your account has a MyMocsPass Passphrase to receive specific information about your account.