Faiza Khan, a UTC grad student in Civil Engineering, is seeking participants from the campus community for her thesis research study.
This research aims to collect actual human driving data to model realistic human driving behavior. Research participants will contribute to the modeling of a realistic car-following model which can be used to improve autonomous cars and manual cars technology to improve driving quality and reduce crashes.
- What will participants be asked to do? Participants will be asked to complete an online survey.
- Who is eligible to participate? If you are at least 18 years or older, have a valid driver’s license and are a resident of the United States of America, you can participate.
- Is an incentive offered? No
- Who can answer questions I may have about the study? Faiza Khan – firstname.lastname@example.org; 423-255-9932
- When does the study end? 1/10/2023
- Link to survey: https://forms.gle/QmPdgKkanRSvRfTE9