Annual Enrollment for 2024 Benefits is here!
October 1 – 13, 2023 is your opportunity to make changes to your current elections.
Want to learn about changes to our benefits? Check out our Annual Enrollment Resources!
- Check out the Annual Enrollment Newsletter for 2024 Benefits
- Watch Annual Enrollment Videos to learn about what is changing in 2024 and available products and services.
- Please visit tn.gov/PartnersForHealth and click Annual Enrollment for additional details.
Campus Q&A Sessions
You’ve got Questions, and we’ve got Answers. Your campus HR team is here to help you navigate the enrollment changes and options this year.
Q&A sessions will be held at the following times:
- Tuesday, October 3 at 10:00am
- Friday, October 6 at 3:00pm
- Monday, October 9 at 11:00am
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/5666377787
Need Assistance in Navigating Your Benefit Options?
ALEX is an online tool to help you with the 2024 benefit plan decision process. Before you make your enrollment decisions, be sure to spend some time with ALEX by visiting https://start.myalex.com/ut/ to select the best benefit plan for you and your family.
Do I Need to Do Anything if I Don’t Want to Make Any Changes?
It’s important to note that for MOST plan options*, if you do not want to make changes to your benefits, you don’t have to do anything during Annual Enrollment. If you don’t make changes, you will be enrolled in the same plan options for medical, dental, vision and disability products you are enrolled in now.
* Flexible spending accounts require you to enroll each year. To enroll in flexible benefits, go to optumbank.com/Tennessee during annual enrollment period.
Enrolling or Making Benefit Changes
Enrollments, changes, cancellations and review of current insurance selections are completed online in the State’s Edison system. UTC employees can access Edison via My IRIS Web without having to remember your Edison ID and password.
To access Edison, sign into the IRIS web portal at https://irisweb.tennessee.edu/irj/portal using your UTC ID and password, and click on the Edison folder on the top right area of the browser.
Benefits Contact Information
Sara Harper, Benefits Coordinator
UTC Office of Human Resources
Additional resources and services are available on our HR service page: Service Catalog – Benefits.