The Office of Student and Family Engagement is starting to plan the Spring 2024 Winter Welcome Week! During this week, we hope to offer a variety of programs across campus and within different offices. If you are hosting an event or program during the first week of classes (January 8 – January 12), please consider submitting your event to the official Winter Welcome calendar found on the Winter Welcome website.
To submit an event for our calendar, please complete this form: https://forms.office.com/r/QyxGEhkkC3
The deadline to submit events for the Winter Welcome calendar is Tuesday, January 2 at 5PM. Events received after this date are not guaranteed to appear on the Winter Welcome website.
Including your event on our calendar has many benefits, such as:
- Gaining exposure for your office or department
- Connecting with students to showcase departmental resources or services
- Showcasing some of the programs, events or services your area provides throughout the year
- Helping us foster a welcoming, positive environment to set the tone for a great year
- Providing an opportunity for your staff to come together as a team and have fun as you host an event for students.
The goal for Winter Welcome is to focus a majority of our events on non-traditional and graduate students so family friendly events are a bonus. We hope that departments and academic colleges will continue to provide opportunities to engage students through events and programs!
Thank you! Please contact Kidron Bullock at email@example.com with any questions.