On October 5, the UTC History Club and Euphrates Chapter held a roundtable with UTC’s history faculty on “The U.S. and the World: Foreign Policy and the 2016 Presidential Election.” The History Department’s regional experts broke down the foreign policy positions of the presidential candidates for an audience of UTC students, professors, and community members.
- Susan Eckelmann Berghel – moderator
- Michael Thompson on foreign policy and presidential elections
- Ryan Edwards on Latin America
- Fang Yu Hu on East Asia
- John Swanson on Europe and Russia
- Annie Tracy Samuel on the Middle East