Department of History Button Design Contest Fall 2019
Show pride on and off the UTC campus by wearing the button and help recruit more students into our program.
Current history majors are eligible to apply.
Deadline for submissions — September 30, 2019 (11:59 PM)
Full details appear below.
Guidelines for participating in the contest:
- The button should include a historical image that embodies 1) the spirit of the history discipline, and/or 2) the importance of studying history.
- Make sure the image and the text are visible on a 2” x 2” button.
- The button should include a catchy phrase that shows
- the spirit of the history discipline, and/or
- the importance of studying history, and/or
- importance of holding a degree in history.
- Submit your design in a pdf. file to Dr. Fang Yu Hu (email@example.com) by 11:59 P.M. on September 30, 2019.
The winner will receive a prize.
The History Department faculty will decide on a winner. The winner will be contacted by October 31, 2019. The department will announce the winner on November 11, 2019, at the last Lunch, Learn & Link event of the Fall 2019 semester.
Please contact Professor Hu (firstname.lastname@example.org / 408 Brock Hall) with any questions.