Did you Know?
- Going forward, we will refer to Activity Insight as Digital Measures. Please double check all of your bookmarks to ensure they still work.
- We offer Digital Measures as a tool to document all of your hard work – not just research, but also teaching and service.
- You enter or import your data once, and then you can use it anywhere you need it.
- We offer tools to import your information from a variety of sources, including Google Scholar, Web of Science, Crossref, and PubMed.
- Using a tablet or phone? Digital Measures work on those devices as well as your desktop computer.
- If your department needs reports or workflows for accreditation or program review, we can build them for you.
- To support you best, we offer a resource page for Digital Measures, found here
- If you have any questions concerning Digital Measures don’t hesitate to ask your UTC Digital Measures Administrators, Vickie Adkison & Donny Behneman.
Are you up to date?
All full-time faculty (lecturers, tenure-track and tenured) must have a profile in Digital Measures to include the most recent 5 years of Teaching, Scholarship/Research and Service Activities. If you haven’t already, please use the link below to provide us an update on your status.
Need a Boost?
Approximately 82% of our full-time faculty have had Digital Measures training. If you would like a training or refresher session, please use the link below. We have sessions that accommodate any schedule!
EDO Sneak Peak!
We are excited to announce that we are conducting a pilot test for our faculty annual review (EDO) with a few departments using Digital Measures. Phase I of entering “Individual Objectives” is almost complete. Phase II (the “Individual Performance Report” and the “Individual Evaluation”) will begin in March 2019. For a sneak peek at the process click on the link below.