Need assistance? Join us for office hours!
Instead of tracking your professional work across different systems every year, our UTC Digital Measures system can record all your activity in one place and then flexibly share it in different formats. It allows you to authentically represent your life’s work by pulling data directly from the system to generate custom reports, enhance the EDO process, and even assist the university with accreditation.
- Wednesday, October 19th at 3 pm
- Thursday, November 10th at 3 pm
- Monday, January 16th at 10am
- Tuesday February 21st at 3 pm
- Wednesday March 15th at 10 am
- Thursday April 27th at 2 pm
New Feature Spotlight
There are two new exciting features in our UTC Digital Measures system.
- The system may look slightly different, that’s because of new button styles and colors have been applied to better assist users in focusing on what is important in the system. With this, enhanced accessibility features have been implemented
- There is now a new “Search All Activities” feature on your activities page. The search will look through all the information contained in your records.
- Self-Service Reports – Data Entry and Review: When viewing a Self-Service Report, users will have additional tools available to them when selecting a specific report section. We have added the ability to add new records and edit existing records from within the report preview.
Click here for a quick video overview of this feature.
Optimize your EDO experience
Keep your accomplishments up to date
Having your latest accomplishments logged in Digital Measures not only enhances the EDO process, but it also provides the university with important details needed for accreditation reporting. Having your accomplishments in the system also lets you display them easily on your Faculty Web Profile! Need some assistance getting back up to speed with updating your digital measures profile? Then you may want to check out:
– CV Imports
– Guide on Importing Scholarly Activity
Consult your Department Head
Digital Measures is only a tool that assists with the EDO process. Your Department Head is an excellent resource for understanding your department’s specific expectations for how to write your yearly objectives or how to best elaborate upon your yearly accomplishments.
Run Rapid Reports
Digital Measures has a variety of reports that you can run yourself to see your entered accomplishments in different ways. There are three EDO specific reports available by selecting “Rapid Reports” from your activities page. Look for the following reports:
– Planning and Performance – Instructional and Advisement Activities
– Planning and Performance – Service and General Information
– Scholarly Activity Report