- Radical Designs: The Postpedagogical Movement and the Composing Classroom. Edited Collection with co-editors Jacque Preston and Adam Koehler.
- “Transmedia Rhetoric in the Professional Writing Classroom.”
- “It’s Getting Hostile in Here: A Hostility Index of Wikipedia.”
- “Collaborative Writing and Learning with Google Apps in the Composition Classroom.”
- “Polymorphic Frames of Pre-Tenure WPAs: Seven Accounts of Hybridity and Pronoia.” With Derek Mueller, Laura Davies, Matt Dowell, Alanna Frost, Mike Garcia, and Kate Pantelides. KAIROS: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy.) 21.1 Fall 2016.
- Like Coming in from the Cold: What We Mean When We Say We Value Technological Professional Development.” With Alanna Frost, Moe Folk, Les Loncharich. Computers and Composition Online. Spring, 2015.
Hypersocial-Interactive Writing: An Audience of Readers-as-Writers.” Literacy in Composition Studies.2.2, 17-43. 2014.
Erasing Property Lines: A Collaborative Notion of Authorship and Textual Ownership on a Fan Wiki.” Computers and Composition. 28.1. 2011.
“Ruby-Slippers, Flying-Monkeys, and Coordinating Conjunctions: A Journey Down the Yellow Brick Road of Grammar Instruction,” LORE. Bedford/St. Martin’s, Fall 2003.
NON-PEER REVIEWED WRITING
- “Digital Research Methods: Databases, Ethics, Enactments, Histories, and Prcesses.” Conference Proceedings of the 2016 Computers and Writing Conference. St. John Fisher College.
PRESENTATIONS (Last 5 Years)
- “Active Support for Radical Pedagogies: The Postpedagogical Movement, Project-Based, Multigenre, and Multimodal Approaches.” Half-day workshop. Conference on College Composition and Communication Annual Convention, Houston, April 2016.
- “Designing a Quantitative Study of Wikipedia: Learning How to Do Quantitative, Replicable, Aggregable, and Data-Supported Research.” Works in Progress. Department of English, University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. November, 2015.
- “Breaking Down BlackBoards Walled Garden: Collaborative Writing and Learning with Google Apps for Education.” Conference on College Composition and Communication Annual Convention, Tampa, March 2015.
- “Google Apps for Education in the Composition Classroom.” Computers & Writing Conference, Washington State University, June 2014.
- “Teaching the Teachers: Designing a FYW Curriculum for Non-Writing Specialists.” Polymorphic Frames of Pre-Tenure WPAs: Eight Accounts of Hybridity and Pronoia. Conference on College Composition and Communication Annual Convention, Indianapolis, March 2014.
- “The Public Work of Writing: Cultural Competencies in Collaborative Knowledge Production.” Conference on College Composition and Communication Annual Convention, Las Vegas, March 2013.
- “Toward a More Comprehensive Theory of Audience: The Hypersocial-Interactive Model of Writing.” Computers & Writing Conference, North Carolina State University, May 2012.
- “Portals of Participation: Wikis and a Reader-as-Writer Model of Audience.” Conference on College Composition and Communication Annual Convention, St. Louis, March 2012.
- “The Future of Reading: Blurring Boundaries between ‘Readers’ and ‘Writers.” Northeast Modern Language Association Convention, Rochester, NY, March 2012.