The UTC Library is now pleased to offer Science online in its entirety, including the current year!
Published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Science is one of the highest impact publications in the sciences. It encompasses all scientific fields including astronomy, chemistry, biology, physics, optics, neuroscience, and human health and reaches an estimated global readership of more than one million. Science has published the research of over 400 Nobel Laureates since the award’s inception in 1901.
- Weekly online edition published every Friday
- 51 issues per year
- UTC boasts access to all content from January 1997-present via the Science site
- Pre-1997 access back to issue 1 in 1880 is available via JSTOR
- Science First Release features selected articles prior to appearing in print
- Content types include:
- Perspectives—analyze recent research developments
- Reviews—describe new developments of interdisciplinary significance & highlight unresolved questions and future directions
- Research Articles—present a major advance
- Reports—present important new research of broad significance
- Science News—breaking news and analysis
- Multimedia—videos, podcasts, images
- Science Careers—career forum, job listings, and career advice
- Browse a set of curated topics covered in Science