In addition to the general information contained in the employee conflict presentation, this program focuses on sources of initial and ongoing conflict, negotiations, conflict analysis, the benefits of conflict, case studies and the anatomy of an argument. It also covers setting the stage, ground rules and procedures for conflict resolution.
• Define conflict
• Understand how one’s philosophy of conflict influences how it’s approached
• Determine your conflict resolution style and examine the optimum style
• Understand sources of conflict
• Learn how to analyze conflict
• Review the steps in addressing conflict
• Apply and practice conflict resolution strategies