How you handle performance concerns as a manager is central to your organization’s success, as well as your own.
How can you be fair yet firm? This training program for managers uses lecture, written exercises and group discussion to explore how to better address performance concerns in the workplace.
In this session, UTC Managers will:
• Discuss effective strategies for confronting employees
• Create a plan for how to handle verbal or physical abuse
• Provide insight into the necessity for solid documentation
• Discuss why addressing performance concerns is critical to success
• Discuss how to reimagine confrontation as an overall positive process • Provide an overview of common performance concerns and strategies for addressing them