It’s not uncommon for managers to see troublesome or even confusing behavior in the workplace. This program offers support and ways to deal with employees exhibiting symptoms of depression, anxiety, technostress, addiction and potentially violent behavior.
Taking appropriate action early on can contribute to successful conflict resolution.
- Identify steps for negotiating conflict
- Differentiate normal and problem behaviors
- Discuss how to find additional professional support
- Clarify manager’s/supervisor’s role in monitoring employee behavior
- Examine employee problems that have the potential for workplace disruptions
- Discuss how to intervene to prevent workplace disruptions and promote well-being of employee
Targeted Audience: Supervisors and Managers