How you handle performance concerns as a manager is central to your organization’s success, as well as your own. How can you be fair yet firm?
- Discuss effective strategies for confronting employees
- Create a plan for how to handle verbal or physical abuse
- Provide insight into the necessity for solid documentation
- Discuss why addressing performance concerns is critical to success
- Discuss how to reimagine confrontation as an overall positive process
- Provide an overview of common performance concerns and strategies for addressing them