« All Events
OPTUM: How to Understand and Develop Emotional Intelligence
August 19, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Attendees will learn all about Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – from its definition to strategies for enhancing it.
This program will help participants identify stress reduction techniques and guide them through writing their own action plan for developing their EQ.
• Define EQ
• Assess individual EQs
• Develop a “feeling” vocabulary
• Examine the basic concepts of EQ
• Write an action plan for developing EQ
• Determine the benefits of a healthy EQ
• Explore strategies for enhancing EQ skills • Identify appropriate stress reduction techniques