Learn how to create your Works Cited page automatically using the EndNote Web™ software tool. The Library has recently purchased an EndNote Web license for all UTC students, faculty, and staff.
Come to a free workshop to learn more about using EndNote Web to save time when you write papers or do research. Workshops are scheduled on September 11th or November 4th from noon to 1 p.m. in Library Room 208.
Continue reading for directions on getting started with EndNote Web.
All UTC students, faculty and staff may set up an account to use EndNote Web® through the UTC Lupton Library website:
1. Go to www.lib.utc.edu
2. Click on “Articles & Databases”
3. Choose “Multisubject Databases”
4. Click on Web of Science and EndNote Web
5. On the right side of the screen, under “Customize Your Expeirence” click on “Register”
6. Fill out the registration form. (Pay careful attention to the instructions for creating your password.)
Starting EndNote Web
Once you’ve registered, you can access EndNote Web while you’re in Web of Science, or you can go directly to EndNote Web at www.myendnoteweb.com.
The Library conducts free workshops to help you learn to use EndNote Web. Register at http://www.lib.utc.edu/about-instruction.html (click on Library Workshops to check out the dates and times.)
Download the EndNote Web Quick Reference card at http://www.endnoteweb.com/support/helpdocs/EndNoteWebQRC.pdf
If you need additional assistance with EndNote Web, please contact the Reference Desk.